Come back to reality


viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

Madame Tussauds

This time in London I have to return to Madame Tussauds, because of there is a new wax figure of one of my favourites actors, everybody knows that I´m a big fan of Johnny Depp, and of course I had a photographic session with my idol. Now I have a lot of photos of him, I know that it´s not the real one but he is quite perfect.

It was very very difficult to make a photo os the figure alone, there were a queue to have just a few seconds with the figure but I think it was merely impossible to take a good photo. There were another was figure I like, it was Daniel Craig´s one. I think it is welldone as you can see in the picture below.
This phote was taken in Maja´s honour, jejej, I know you "love" this man. I hope Jp doesn't want to kill me after that.

Well, this was my third time at the museum and i can assure you that the more I go the more I love this museum. if you have the opportunity to go, just don´t hesitate and do it, it´s a bit expensive but it worth it.
Thanks to Alexis and his family to spend the day with us.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario