Come back to reality


martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

Second day in German Course



Well today have been the second day of the German course, I mean that actually I can´t understand the teacher because she speaks too fast for me, so I´ve got my dictionary and I have to check everything on it. But today has been better than yesterday. Yesterday it was a really really mess, and after that we´ve been having a Wiener Melange in a really lovely place in Karlsplatz, it was a sunny day so we´ve been outside in deckchair in the garden, really good. Well you know the coffee here is expensive but it is good.


This afternoon we are going to something like a market, just because some of them want to buy stuff from another erasmus that are returning to their countries, so I´ll tell you what it is about.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario