Come back to reality


jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2009

A visit to the Parlament

This is not the Parlament, this is the back part of the Rathaus of Vienna, I mean that this is the Vienna´s Council.

This is the entrance to the Parlament, here we were waiting for all of the students that are in the SoS Programme. It´s really good because you can see everything by your own, but with this programme we have all the guide tour included, and it´s really good to know more about this country!!!


Here is the place where the big Parlamentary Act take place. I mean that this room is only use when it´s an important act.




And here is the entrance to the famous Hotel Sacher, where it´s suppose to have the best SacherTorte of whole Vienna. I haven´t tasted here, but I can assure you that here is more expensive than in other nearest Café we´ve found, and it was a really good cake. I think I have to come back and taste another kind of cakes, like that one with mango cream and chocolate mousse.

1 comentarios:

Disablez dijo...

El apfelstrudel ese no ta mal tampoco, eh...

Publicar un comentario